Just joined us? Jump in where you are. Don't feel you have to catch up, or to go back and start at the beginning. Just work on today's assignment. For more information about the challenge, read this post.
TODAY'S 15-MINUTE CHALLENGE
Yesterday we had you jump right in and write a purpose statement. Today, take a few minutes to think about how you want to record your stories. What feels most comfortable to you? Feel free to try out various methods throughout the challenge and share what works for you in the comments below. Here are some methods to consider:
- Paper and pen or pencil
- Computer with word processing software
- Tablet or smartphone with Evernote, One Note, or other note-taking software
- Digital voice recorder
- Dragon Naturally Speaking speech-to-text software
Also, give some thought to your schedule. Will you do better writing the same time every day? Or do you want to try to fit it in whenever? Let us know what's working for you.
IN A NUTSHELL
- Don't like today's topic? Not everything in the challenge will fit your life or circumstances. Pick something else from the archive, this question list, or write more on something you wrote earlier.
- Don't judge yourself. Don't edit. Just write. You will edit later. Now it's just about getting it down, for your eyes only.
- If you want to keep going after the 15 minutes are up, go for it!
- Have a question or challenge or triumph to share? Feel free to comment below.